4.17.2008

3 of my FAVORITE boys...

So I decided its time for me to brag a little bit and let you all know I have 3 of the CUTEST nephews ever! I Love them so much and love to spoil them. They are moving away from me soon and I'm going to miss them so much so I had to show them off!

kAeL



Kael is four years old. Kael and I have a very special bond. In fact according to him I am his girlfriend..sorry Dave. :) Kael was just a little over a year old when his little brother Aidan was born 2 months early. My sister and her hubby had to be with him in the NICU for a few weeks so I got to be Kael's "pretend" mommy. I love how close it made us and that we are best buddies now. Plus it made me his favorite. :) He is an awesome big brother and definitly protects everyone!

AiDaN



Aidan is almost 3. He is the funniest little guy. He LOVES to eat anything...even if its not exactly edible. He is so LoVeAbLe and will give kisses to everyone..even his toys. He is the most caring little guy I've ever seen. When anyone is sad Aidy will be sad too. If he hears a baby cry he will cry too. He loves being a big brother now and taking care of Baby Owen.

OwEn



Owen is 6 months old and the newest addition to their little family. He is such a GOOD baby. He hardly ever cries and has the BEST little giggle I've ever heard. He is spoiled rotten by all the relatives and loves to be held. He is adored by his older brothers who always want to be holding him.


I Love being an Aunt! :) I'll miss you guys!
























2 comments:

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

HOW cute are they! Holy cow! I love it.. I bet you are a really good aunt! :) How sad they are leaving, I know how that is.. well at least it's an excuse for a vacation!

The Johnsons said...

Who are those cute kids? They were WILD today! It is a good excuse for a vacation, if you consider Nebraska a vacation. They have a lot of corn I hear....but I would have to cut it off the cob for you! :)