8.14.2008

Water skillz..

Obviously Lake Powell is filled with tons of fun in the water. From skiing to wakeboarding, air chair to tubing, and some Jet Skiing, we did a little bit of everything and loved it. Here are some pics of everyone showing off their skillz. They are in a very random order, but hey at least they are on here! :) Enjoy!
Dave and his sweeeet wakeboarding skills!

Dave's sister Annalisa skiing away..

Dave cruisin around on the jet ski...


The girls ready for a ride on the tube...


Dave skiin like mad...no he didn't hit that buoy..he just cruised right around it :)



Dave on the crazy air chair...this is so weird to watch..way cool


Dave's dad Lynn showing us how its done...

Lynn's first time wakeboarding...

Clayton getting some serious air on the wakeboard...



Dave showin off his cutting skills...


Yay I can ski too! :) I was the trip photographer so there aren't a lot of pics of me...but here is proof :)

1 comment:

Krista said...

great pics and I'm glad you got some pics of the repelling. That looked like fun. How come you weren't up there doing it? just kidding. I think I would have a major panic attack.