I'm finally getting around to quite the update of the last few weekends! First of course is Thanksgiving. Dave and I got to experience 2 full Thanksgiving meals and 3 different desserts! You could say we were pretty stuffed! Wednesday night at the Andersons we had a "pre-thanksgiving" feast. It was DELICOUS and fun to be with everyone! Of course we topped it off with some tasty pie!
Thursday morning we headed up to my aunts house in Brigham City for another feast. Pre-feast we played some rockband with my cousins and my lil bro. I wish we had photos of our skillz..who knew Dave and I would make such a great band! :) Then we stuffed ourselves again with plenty of food and of course more pie! After that we headed to Bountiful for yet again some more pie at Dave's aunts house. Yummy! I can't wait to see how much deliciousness we get to eat around Christmas! It was great to get to be with everyone!
The grown up table...though they didn't act to grown up. It was fun to have all my dad's siblings and my grandparents there this time :)
Me and my best bud/cousin Shandi. It was her bday the next tuesday so I gave her her present early. She loves to decorate and does such a good job. Her house is very cute!!
1 comment:
Okay in the first photo Banoose is peering and mom is looking concerned. Then in the next photo Nathan is peering and Banoose is kind of angry. Looks like fun! And cute snowman that you gave Shandi. I love it.
Post a Comment