5.27.2009

Home Sweet Home :)

Our BEAUTIFUL home is moving right along! :) It is completely framed now! WAHOO! I am SO in LOVE with it :) Dave has given me the official tour from room to room and I can't even wait. YAY!
I LOVE OUR VIEW!!

In other news we are still counting down the days...56 to go :) We did some jeepin and took a little trip to Lagoon too...pictures to come!

6 comments:

Krista said...

It's looking awesome. so quick too!

Shandi and James said...

Looks awesome! So exciting!!!!

Shannon said...

How stinkin fun! I love it, they are moving so fast!! Yay

Annalisa said...

Glad you show pictures so we can get a peak!

Annika said...

Wow. That happened fast. Didn't they start on it like.... yesterday?? :) It's going to be adorable.

Savanna said...

Lookin good... I'm excited to see the finished product. :)