2.03.2010

The Month of Love...

Well I was tagged to do this lovely little "love quiz" since February is the month of love, why not focus on your significant other?...So here goes!
1. What is your husbands name? David Spencer Anderson

2. How long have you guys been married? 6 months, 1 week, and 4 days.

3. How long did you date? Um.. 2 years and 2 months..and then engaged for 6 months :)

4. How old is he? 26

5. Who is taller? Haha...definitely him! He is 6'0 and I am 5'1.
6. Who is smarter? I would say it depends on the subject...but in most cases he is.

7. Who does laundry? 99% of the time...my FABULOUS husband :)

8. Who pays the bills? Um I would say we both do

9. Who does the grocery shopping? Usually I do, or we go together so it doesn't take as long :)

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at the bed...I would be on the right side.
11.Who eats more sweets? Oh dear...probably me.

12. Who cleans? I will have to admit this is also 99% of the time him. He is very CLEAN and I love it!

13. Who cooks dinner? Usually it is both of us together :)

14. What do you like to do together? We have our shows we love to watch together...motorcycle rides, jet skiing, movies, boating, camping, traveling, all sorts of things!
15. What are his hobbies? snowboarding, water skiing, wake boarding, jet skiing, photography, building/designing houses or products, hanging out with his wife :)

16. Who drives? Dave

17. Who kissed who first? Dave for sure :) That is a mans job!

19. What's your favorite feature about him? Hm..probably his laugh/smile. I can't get enough of it!

20. What's a hidden talent that he has? Hm...I'd say his guitar hero skills...and his cooking skills :) He makes a mean hamburger... and scrambled eggs to die for! :)

21. What's your favorite quality about him? There's so many it's hard to pick a favorite. I love how much of a gentleman he is....his sense of humor...his selflessness....he is very responsible...he always takes care of me...plethora of knowledge...I could go on and on..

22. Who has more friends? I would say he wins that one as far as close friends.

23. Who does the dishes? We both put them in the dishwasher...and he usually starts it :)

24. Whose parents do you see more often? Probably his because we live so close.

25. Who asked who out first? Hm...kinda weird. I text him first with a classy laffy taffy joke...I know..cheesy...but as far as first real date...that was him :)

26. Who wears the pants? Honestly, I don't know. We both do. Is that possible?

27. What is your favorite gift he has given you? Himself in general :) ...if that doesn't count I definitely say my house and my ring :)
i TAG any of you married women who would like to be bored and do this :)

3 comments:

Michael Anderson said...

6'0"?!? He wishes. Try 5'11". :)

Unknown said...

Ah cute! I'm so jealous you have a clean husband! He sounds like a real sweetheart :)

Grandma Sid said...

5'1"?? She wishes:)