As most of you know I'm not a huge fan of snow. I love it from December 24-26 but that's pretty much good enough for me. I have no idea how i survived living in LOGAN of all places! Well this year Mother Nature definitely has something against me because it just won't stop. It is April and random flakes are still falling!! I am so ready for Spring to have its turn..or to even skip right on over to Summer! Bring on the heat! :) So to make us all feel a little happier and WARMER I decided to post some pictures from my trip to Hawaii last year with my boyfriend Dave and his family. Hope it makes you all feel a little warmer and maybe it will convince spring to finally come our way!
Me in front of our helicopter we took around the island
As you can see...I got a little FRIED the first day. The Hawaii sun is brutal!
Ah so nice and warm!!!
Dave and I enjoying the sun in FEBRUARY!
So as a little extra note I would just like to say I agree with Annalisa when she says blogger is so dang confusing and difficult to put these pictures where you want them so I hope this is good enough!! :)

7 comments:
GOOD JOb! Love it! It's 10 times better than my first attempt to blog!
It is way confusing! Good job though, it looks really cute.
I'm so glad you have a blog. You'll be glad you recorded the college years too. They're so FUN!
PS. This is Annalisa not Clayton.
seriously, clayton...get your own name!
cute blog. it gets easier with the pics. this post makes me want to be back there right now! luckily, it will be a warm, sunny weekend.
Swizeet Blog meh:) Looking forward to see whats happening in ur life:D
hey I blocked my blog. What's your email address so I can add you? Email me at annalisathomas@mac.com
Post a Comment