4.09.2008

I've joined the blogging world...

So i'm a definite blog hopper and I finally gave in and decided I should have my own for fun! I realize mostly just married people have blog's but I'm joining the party a little early. A little update on me and my life... I'm living in Provo..soon to be Orem with my good buddy Cheyenne! :) I work in the dirty south of Provo.. ha.. as a full time teller and soon to be Loan Officer at Deseret First Credit Union. I LOVE it! Its a wonderful job! I'm enjoying the dating life and going through lifes daily adventures as they come! I promise to put some sort of pictures up eventually...if i can figure out how and hopefully keep this thing semi-updated! Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

You'll be a pro in no time!~ :)

JoAnn said...

I am so happy you have a blog! Now I can keep up with what you and Dave are doing!

Congratulations on your promotion at the bank! I wonder how everyone there feels about a 90 lb, 5 foot tall knockout like you being their boss?? Good I hope!

We love you!

Grandma and Grandpa Hames