5.29.2008

ABC's of me!

ABC's "getting to know you" TAG.

Complete the ABC's of you. Then, each player tags 3 people and posts their names, goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

A- Attached or single: Attached...not officially..but I sure count it! :)
B- Best Friend: David Anderson and Kael Johnson
C-Cake or Pie: Cake...delicious Chocolate Cake
D-Day: Saturday
E- Essential Item: either my phone...or my appletini lotion from VS..or Chapstick
F- Favorite Color: Lime Green
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms
H-Home town: Brigham City, UT
I- Indulgences: Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Double Fudge Brownie or Half Baked Ice Cream
J- January or July?: Definitely July
K-Kids: Definitely LOVE them! Excited to have them eventually.
L-Life is incomplete without: Family & Dave
M- Marriage Date: in the future :)
N- Number of Siblings: 4- 2 brothers, 1 sister....and 1 bro in law and 1 sis in law
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges if we're talking actual fruit...apples if we are talking juice
P- Phobias or Fears: Failure or Being Alone
Q- Quote: "In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed not just endured." Pres. Hinckley
R- Reason To Smile: I am very blessed
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag Three: Stephanie, Krista, and Annalisa
U- Unknown fact about me: I have dentures....or just fake teeth
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I love a little bit of both
W- Worst Habit: I'm a nail biter...just a little bit though
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I'm guessing Ultra sounds are better once its the future and there is a baby in there :)
Y-Your favorite food: Hm...either a Cafe Rio Pork salad...a Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl from Rumbi...or Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream
Z- Zodiac Sign: Cancer

In other news we had a fun Memorial Day Weekend. I went down to Zion with Dave and some of his family. I wish the weather would've liked us more..but i'll post a few cute pictures soon!

No comments: