Well as the title says this is a post filled with mixed emotions. On Saturday, May 10th my older brother Christopher was married to my cute new sister in law Brooke! It was a beautiful day and I couldn't be happier for them. It was all so much fun and a great time with family. The sad half is that the next day I had to say goodbye to 5 of my very best friends...my sister and her family, as they moved to Nebraska. My sister and her husband are always there for me through everything and are so much fun! I'm so excited for them and their new adventure but I already MISS them like CRAZY! I Love you guys! So here are a few pictures of the fun ( not too many of the bride & groom...I don't want to steal her thunder :)... and my sisters cute family!
Dave and I enjoying the festivities! I'm so glad he could come up for it. I sure do love him!
My sisters cute family! I miss and love them very much!

1 comment:
Cute pictures. It's fun to see what's going on.
Post a Comment