Last but not least...I forgot to blog about this....
Dave and I went to "The Dark Knight" the other day and it is INCREDIBLE. I loved every minut of it!! If you haven't seen it yet I highly recommend it...it is a little dark for kids..but so so good! Heath Ledger and Christian Bale did an amazing job. 2 thumbs up for sure!
5 comments:
OK remind me to tell you a crazy story about the joker! and yes! i agree about girls night :) is your shower hairless?
Oh wow! That was a lot of posting...it makes me worried about when I have to try to catch up! :) When are you coming back?
hahah love the pics of you and Dave
I agree... I really liked it!
Are you ready for the big week next week?? I guess there's really no need to get ready since all you need is a swimsuit and toothbrush :)
Did you guys wait in line forever? I haven't seen it yet but Dusty has and and hasn't stop talking about it since. I guess I will need to. We should do luch:)
Post a Comment