7.28.2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Aidan!

Happy Birthday Aidan! My little nephew had his 3rd birthday on Saturday. I gave him this book I made him that we are reading that morning and then since they had a family reunion that day, we celebrated on Sunday night. He is such a cute little guy and so sensitive to others feelings. If his baby brother cries, he will hug him and cry with him. He has been through a lot but is such a happy little guy. He is so much fun and I love being his aunt! Happy Birthday Aidan!
Kael, Aidan, and I reading the book I made for him. Yes those cute pictures on the cover are him :)
Kael and Aidan reading the book...
Aidan being so excited over all his presents!
He LOVES Mickey Mouse so my mom got him this singing one...although by the end of the day we were all ready to throw it out the window..Aidan loved it!
This is supposed to be of the cute banner Brooke and I made for the party :) You can see it better if you click on it.

The mickey mouse tablecloth decor...
Brooke and I ready to party...haha.
Kael and I
The cute birthday boy..
He must be thinking hard about a wish... Happy Birthday Aidan!! I love you!



2 comments:

Cheyenne D said...

Looks like you had so much fun with your fam!! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed with your sign making ability.