8.27.2008

6 Quirks Tag o Fun...

The Rules...
Who tagged you... The Lovely Miss Stephanie Bracken....
Mention these rules on your blog
Tell about 6 quirks on your blog
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same
Leave a comment to let them know.
1. I cannot eat in the same room as someone else if it is too quiet. If I can hear the horrible sound of their chip crunching, or the gulping of their milk, or their mac & cheese squishing...I just about die. I have to either turn on music, or the t.v. or in some cases even leave the room....the sound of mac & cheese being mixed with the cheese powder and milk and such...or tuna being made...the squishing sound.. gives me chills too..no worries I still love the food...
2. I have a secret love for shows like "How it's made" or "Modern Marvels"....these are the greatest shows. I used to think they were very nerdy...and they probably are...but some days I can't get enough of them. I love the marathons. My brain gets overjoyed to learn how my toothbrush was actually made... or how they make a kayak...it's just so darn interesting
3. I never set any of my alarms for a "normal" time. It can never be 7:45 or 8:00...one alarm is always set for 8:02 and the other is at 8:08...My rationalization is if I wake up at either of these times...I'm going to lay there for a couple minutes...so when I really wake up..it will be the even time of 8:05 or 8:10...Weird I know
4. I love just about every vegetable there is (except the really weird ones)..and don't like very many fruits at all.
5. I like the smell of gasoline...and permanant markers...and fingernail polish remover...
6. I have a very strong like...almost love...for school supplies. When mid-August hits and Walmart/Target whip out the boxes and shelves of school supplies...I am one happy camper. I wish I had a need for a fresh new box of crayons...or glue stick...or matching pens or pencils...or my personal favorite...matching binder/notebook/planner/ruler/folders/backpack...yes it exists. I took just as long as the little seven year olds in front of me to choose which pens to by...colorful ones that write in blue...or black..or ball point...or ones with a cool design on the outside...clicker or no clicker..there are just too many wonderful options out there people!
Ok so now that you've seen a small look into how weird I actually am...
I tag Stephanie J, Michelle S, Cheyenne, Annalisa, Krista, and Stacie. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

okay five years later I finally followed through on this tag :) haha.