8.14.2008

Just having fun...

The whole week was filled with so much fun just riding the boat around, or hanging out on the house boat! Such a fun relaxing vacation!!

Dave and I relaxing on a boat ride...
just me...
Dave and Annalisa...
Who knows what I'm doing...
Dave looking good on the boat....
Just me again...
Dave :)...
Krista and cute cute Sienna...
Dave's mom Dorte laughing with Sisi...
And last but not least me and my love for Edward...:) This week was so much fun! Thanks Anderson's for such a fun relaxing vacation! Can't wait for next year! I guess its back to the real world now...:)


2 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks Fun! Were you at Lake Powell? I just finished Breaking Dawn and am quite in love with Edward also. I didn't know about it when I started it but loved it by the end!

Anonymous said...

time to update your blog... you have been tagged.