10.10.2008

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

My roomie had this on her blog...and I'm rather bored out of my mind here at work..so I decided to give it a whirl. Don't worry I'll be tagging a few of you to do so as well so stay tuned to see if its you!

10 favorites...
color.. Lime Green
food.. Ice Cream or Steak
song.. Tim McGraw's "Just to See You Smile"
movie.. ELF
sport.. to watch..college football and gymnastics
season.. Summer
day of the week.. Saturday
ice cream flavor.. Ben & Jerry's Half Baked
time of day.. about 6...I'm free from work and get to play with Dave

9 Currents...
mood.. bored but happy its a 3 day weekend..good ol Christopher Columbus
taste.. Stride Wintermint gum
clothes.. Brown Victorias Secret boots, goldish tan pac sun cords, Dark brown Victorias Secret turtleneck
desktop picture.. Dave and I at the UVUphoria concert
toenail color.. they actually aren't painted right now
time.. 4:16
surroundings.. My computer...my millions in my drawer..a pic of Dave & I...and Rory my co-worker and a guy he's speaking spanish to
annoyance... people complaining about what kind of free ipod they win
thought... i wish it was 5:30

8 firsts...
best friend.. probably my sista
kiss.. oh dear...we'll call him JJ...even though he missed...some of you know this story!
screen name.. dancechick4...haha i was such a cool teen
pet.. gretchen the weenie dog..she was great
crush.. probably Uncle Jesse on Full House
music you remember hearing.. Billy Ray Cyrus "Achy Breaky Heart"..my sis and I used to dance around to it
car.. 1989 Toyata Camry
speeding ticket... Last year on my way home from Dave's by Lone Peak High...It was for going 5 OVER!

7 lasts...
cigarette.. Never had a first
drink.. My Fruit Punch Capri Sun from my Lunchable..I sound like I'm 10
car ride.. Back from Albertson's where I got my Lunchable
kiss.. last night :)
movie seen.. Eagle Eye
phone call.. a member begging me to reverse their fee
cd played.. A mix in Dave's jeep when I drove it

6 have you evers...
dated one of your best friends.. I am right now :)
broken the law... I don't think so
been arrested.. nope
skinny dipped.. not so much
been on tv... I've been on the news at a BYU game
kissed someone you didn't know.. nope

5 things (5 for each)
you're wearing.. boots, pants, turtleneck, ring, belt
you've done today.. got ready, drove to work, worked, went and got a lunchable, ate my lunchable
you can hear right now.. OneRepublic singing, my fingers typing, a spanish dude talking, Rory talking, police sirens
you can't live without.. my family, dave, my freedom,uh my phone, my car,
you do when you're bored.. blog, blog stock, read the news, relax

4 places you've been today..
Home
Work
Albertson's
Quicksilver Outlet ( 2 hoodies for 11 dollars!)

3 people you can tell anything to..
Dave
My Mom
My Sista

2 choices..
Um...what should I wear today?
Should I push the snooze button?

1 thing you want to do before you die..
Go Skydiving!

I now tag
Stephanie (my sister and Bracken)... Krista...Annalisa...Shandi...and Stacie!

3 comments:

Jacki Lee said...

what up home skillet! i didnt know you blogged! sweet now we are blog buddies!

Annalisa said...

Ha! These are fun to read about. Will you seriously quit your job so you can hang out with Krista and I in the day. We need another girl around!

Veater Family said...

I am glad to see what you are up to. Now I can keep tabs on ya!