Well I sure hope you are all ready for a whole lot of pictures because this post has about a zillion! I was the luckiest girl in the world and I got to go with my little bro Nathan to see my sisters family in NEBRASKA! We were so excited! I miss them soo much! This first picture is right when Aidan realized I was there when he woke up!
Friday morning I got to go help teach in my cute nephew Aidan's pre-kindergarten class. It was soo much fun! Too bad I didn't get any pics! After that my little brother went with my brother in law to his dental school to be his patient and my sis and I took the boys to the play place at the mall! They absolutly love it!
There is crazy Kael! He jumped all crazy like this right when I took the picture! What a good model!
That night when Joey and Nathan got home from dental school we decided to go out to the huge pumpkin patch. Its not just a pumpkin patch...there is a corn maze, pig races, food, haunted houses and tons of stuff! It was FREEZIN cold but still lots of fun!
Nathan loved me for making him do this. He is 18 and this is definitely not a cool thing to do I guess... :)
Like father like son... :)
The next morning we went to the Henry Dorley Zoo. It is the coolest zoo I have ever been to. It had so much stuff!

Kael loves to watch Diego and was acting just like him. They are telling their "field journals" about the animals...:)
As you can see I was pretty excited about it :)

Joey..Aidan..Kael...Nathan..
After our zoo trip we went to a DELICIOUS pizza place! The rest of the time we were there we just got to hang out together. My sister and I also made a trip to Gordman's (thanks to Kayla's advice) and got a lot of great deals! I'm so glad we got to go visit! I miss them already and can't wait till Christmas!! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment