10.28.2008

Carvin Extravaganza!

Last week Dave and I decided to get in the halloween mood so we went and bought some pumpkins to carve. Little did Dave know...I have never carved a pumpkin on my own. It might've helped if I got a normal sized pumpkin to carve instead of a baby one...but hey I had less goo to clean out which is always a plus! :) Dave on the other hand is a PRO. He carved an awesome bat in front of a moon...sadly I didn't take any after pictures...mostly because I was too ashamed of mine...and now mine is like a pancake and Dave's is all moldy. So picture the perfect pumpkin...and a baby one with just a big hole in it...and there ya go! :)


The professional carvin away...


Not to mention looking quite good looking while doing so :)


Well...there is me trying to do a M on one side and a D on the other for Michelle and Dave...the M worked ok for a 1st grade skill level...and then my genius brain kicked in and didn't realize to do a D you can't cut around the outside edge...or its just a big hole instead of a D...oh dear...at least you could see the light really good :) Thursday we are going to Dave's family Halloween party...pictures to come soon. Until then Happy Halloween everyone
! :)

2 comments:

Shandi and James said...

Hahaha I love it!!! You guys are so fun :)

Unknown said...

What the hell! I have never seen anyone use an electric hand saw to carve!

That is brilliant! NEVER AGAIN will I muster up the strength to do hand carving!