11.18.2008

Dear Blogging World...

I know I'm being quite the blog slacker...I even have some pictures to post and everything but I'm having some serious computer drama right now.
Sunday night my lovely laptop said I needed to restart it in order to complete the Windows updates. I strongly dislike when it does stinkin updates all the time...but I wasn't in a hurry so I decided to finally let it restart. I left the room for a bit and when I came back...what do ya know..
I had a new computer.
Yes somehow the windows update managed to get rid of everything on my laptop and make it like new! AHH! Panicking I called my smart smart boy Dave and told him what had happened! He was as shocked as me...but luckily is a GENIUS and managed to find all my stuff deep with in the depths of that evil computer. So he quickly put all of it on his external hard drive and I'm going without a lappy until Christmas! So I promise I will try to bring pics to work soon..(at least I'll be entertained here) or borrow Dave's to update you on my oh so exciting life of family birthdays and fun with my love!
Beware of Windows updates!

2 comments:

Krista said...

ooooo. I hate that. What a scare. I'm glad dave could help you out. He does come in handy.

Savanna said...

Oh good, I'm glad you alright. I thought you may have been kidnapped, stolen, forced back to the dark ages... these thoughts and more went through my head. I'm glad your safe!