On the night before Halloween Dave and I went to his family Halloween dinner! It was so much fun! Everybody has to dress up of course to make it more exciting :) We had a delicious meal filled with such things as witches fingers, eyeballs, vampire blood soup, and creepy cupcake decorating! Thanks for the fun Andersons! :)
Cowgirl Michelle and Hot Biker Dude Dave...and a creepy clown in the distance!
Without even planning it Annalisa and I both dressed up as cowgirls. :)
Dave's mom was a witch and Cohen was the cutest zebra ever!
The Thomas family, complete with cowgirl, nasty mullet Joe Dirt, and cute zebra!
Lynn was a crazy...and creepy clown..(see above pic of Dave and I) and Kai was a cute little shark :)
Just like the two cowgirls, Dorte and Krista did not plan to both be witches but they were looking good. And cute princess Sisi was Sleeping Beauty!
The whole crazy gang! :)
On Halloween lovely Deseret First has a costume contest between branches...best costumes get free lunch. My little mini branch decided we would be the Deseret Duel. For those of you who don't know, DFCU sponsers the rivalry between BYU and Utah sports. Cross your fingers we are the champions! :)
Steve the true blue BYU fan...me the Referee....and Rory cheering for the evil Utes!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :)
6 comments:
Haha I love the costumes!
Wanna be a cowgirl baby... You guys look cute!
The Halloween pictures and your pictures from Nebraska are precious! You and Dave look so cute in your costumes. Michelle, you really make one sexy cowgirl!
See ya soon!
Love and prayers!
Grandma and Grandpa Underwear
yay pics. I couldn't open them. Thanks for posting and I think the pics turned out pretty good. thanks dave
Nice halloween pictures! I tagged you
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment