12.03.2008

8 tag...

I've been tagged once again by my good buddies Josh & McCall. Gotta love tags...so here goes! By the way lovely Thanksgiving photos will be posted soon thanks to my new laptop! :)

8 TV Shows I Enjoy Watching....
- The Office
- Monk
- Burn Notice
- Family Guy
- Grey's Anatomy
- So You Think You Can Dance
- Extreme Makeover Home Edition
-Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders..Making The Team...haha :)

8 Things That Happened Yesterday
- I read that Elder Wirthlin died :(
- I came to work
- I ate lunch with Bonnie
- Looked up Christmas presents online
- Helped Chey try to figure out our internet
- Bought some socks with Dave :)
- Ate Cookies with Dave that he made us :)
- Watched Ellen's Really Big Show

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
- It being 5:30 so I can go home...
- Pay Day!
- Eating at Cheesecake Factory on Friday
- Going to Forgotten Carols
- This semester being over
-My sister's cute family getting here for Christmas
- Christmas of course!
- Going to Laguna Beach in February!

8 Things I Love About Fall...or Winter( I think this started in the fall so I'm changing it now)
- Christmas!!
- Hot Chocolate
- Lights at Temple Square
- Christmas Music
- Possibly Learning How to ski/snowboard
- Family Parties
- Delicious Food
- Cuddlin up by the fire to watch a movie with my love

8 Things On My Wish List...
- A Million Dollars
- My work will change to Paid Time Off so I get more vacation days this year :)
- A raise!
- A Chi
- My own private plane...I already have the pilot :)
- A pretty little piece of jewelry you may or may not wear on your finger ...:)
- A shopping spree
- Winter was only 1 month long...snow can stay in the mountains for as long as it wants for you snowboarders

8 People I Tag...
- Stephanie my sista
- Brooke
- Krista
- Annalisa
- Shandi
- Chey
- Stephanie my favorite BMC coworker of the past
- Taylee

In other news I had a fabulous Thanksgiving...even if I had to work the day after. I hope you all had a wonderful break! I will blog about the fun and festivities soon! 22 days till Christmas! :)

2 comments:

Krista said...

augh! when you do that xmas countdown of 22 days it freaks me out! what is ch1?

Chris, Brooke, and Jude said...

I don't know if I can do your tag...you didn't do my tag...this is mostly a retaliation thought....but I'll still do it...because we're sisters (sister-in-law).