I'm FINALLY getting around to posting my love of the holidays. Ah I so love the break and getting to be with family! I have been quite the procrastinator on posting about it because..
1- I don't want it to be over...and
2- I didn't take any pictures!!! AT ALL!
So luckily Dave took these few, and hopefully I'll steal some from my sista's blog soon. But anyway enough excuses...
The holiday week o fun started off with my family Christmas party on Saturday. My dad's side of the fam all get together at my Aunt's house for yummy food, and of course the ever crazy gift exchange game. I would say Dave and I scored pretty good this year getting a Heart Rate Monitor Watch...and a Pizzookie Maker. YUM! I wish I had pictures but I guess I got a little too into the food and fun. I love this partay every year.
Next in line of party fun was "Little Christmas Eve" at Dave's parents house. Dave's mormor throws this little get together every year as a Danish tradition. It is full of tasty food, singing songs, and of course presents :) I scored some super cute christmas tree socks and Dave got a neato scarf. I will definitely have to post pics of us sporting them :)
After working half a day on Christmas Eve, I headed home for the night. I love Christmas Eve traditions with my family. We were lucky to have all my siblings there this year and it was SO fun! I love when we can all get together. We opened our Christmas Eve pj's and then of course all piled in the same room to sleep while Santa came! Christmas was also a very fun day of good food and fun at both my house and Dave's house.
You should probably know that my real excuse for not taking any pictures is this....

I was slightly ADDICTED to this game from Christmas morning...to New Years Day :) Just a small addiction no worries...ha. I'm so glad I gave it to Dave for Christmas or I may have stolen my little brothers! If you've never played it I highly suggest it....you will find your true inner Rockstar. :)
And of course last but definitely not least Dave and I finally found time to do one of my favorite Christmas traditions...TEMPLE SQUARE! :) I love going to see the lights and going to the Joseph Smith Movie. It always helps me to remember the true meaning of Christmas. It is so pretty there...I could walk around for hours...if it wasn't 2 degrees that is...
On New Year's Eve after work we met up with a group of Dave's high school pals for dinner at Tucano's. Oh so yummy! Sometimes Dave calls me a "Meatatarian" so this was a delicious choice to me :) No worries I love my veggies too... and of course after we met up with some other pals and played...yes you guessed it...more Guitar Hero. Oh how I love it. :)
I hope you all had a very Happy Holidays! Its back to the real world now!



3 comments:
WHERE IS THE RING GIRL?!
Woot Woot! We had fun with you at the family Christmas partay :) Thanks again for the foot massager/bath hehe. Your pics are cute! I am slacking, I still have to post my Anniversary and Christmas...
Michelle you are sooo cute. What a fun life you have. Enjoy every day.
Post a Comment