1.25.2009

Paradise here we come!!!

Every other year Dave's family goes on a vaction together for their Christmas Present. This year it looked like the plan was to head to Disneyland for his niece's birthday. We were excited of course....yet at the same time we were jealous. Dave's mom had done some design work over the holidays for her close friend and as payment, she got to go stay in her friends house in beautiful MAUI. After much persuading and a lot of begging :)....it turned into a family vacation after all! :) Thank you so much Lynn and Dorte!

Leaving behind the frozen tundra of Utah to head to...


Beautiful Maui!

Our AMAZING view from the house...ah paradise....



And our lovely beach.... can you believe that is January?!












I think anyone would take up golfing if this was the course...










Oh how I love Hawaii....ah I miss it!

3 comments:

Cheyenne D said...

ok so those pictures are UNREAL!!!! beautiful!!! :)

Clay and Becca said...

I'm SO excited for you!! Congrats girl! :)

Krista said...

beautiful pics. let's go back.