Oh how we loved Hawaii! I totally wish we were still there...but I guess we had to come back to reality eventually. Dave took so many amazin pics that I couldn't get rid of too many..so I hope you are prepared for a lot. We had a ton of fun just plain being relaxed!
The ride from the airport was a little tight...Dave and I got to be considered "luggage" and were smashed in the back while the kids rode in luxury in their car seats!
One of the adventures was a bike ride down the volcano. Dave, his dad, and his bro Michael did this while me and his mom rode close by in the car :) My thrifty man found some bikes to rent on Craigslist for only $15 each!! The visitors center charged $90!!! It was a little interesting to go and pick them up out of a random dudes gargae though. The bike ride was 20 miles long..and in that 20 miles it dropped 9700 ft! They all said it was one of the coolest things they have ever done...and the views were amazing!
2 comments:
Love the pics! I am so jealous! Can't wait to see your gorgeous ring!
congrats little miss radio! so happy for you!
Post a Comment