Good color choice thats what mine were!! :) I have lots of black candels, ribbon, and picture frames if you need any of that sort of thing. :) I'm so excited for you!!
Wow...that is some awesome photography on the bridals. You look absolutely stunning!! We got the announcement yesterday :) We are super happy we will be able to come to everything! I'm so glad that we were able to spend time with you guys in Zions. You are awesome and hilarious and I love you!
Hey Shelly! Love all of the pics. You are beautiful and happy. So sorry I missed your shower. I am super pregnant and due any day. Its not a great excuse, but its the truth! Its been a little rough. Hope everything is just wonderful on your big day! xoxo. Love, Brand
14 comments:
So very cute! What are your wedding colors going to be, please tell me black, white, and green...
IT DO NOT get prettier than that!!!!!!!! SO JEALOUS!!!!
That one up on the rock-second to last is STUNNING. I love it. Your engagements look great too.
Michmell!! You look gorgeous. I love love your dress! I really love these! :)
Beautiful! I love your dress I hope your honey hasn't seen your dress.... bad luck!
Are you kidding me!!! Beautiful! WOW :) Love it!!
Good color choice thats what mine were!! :) I have lots of black candels, ribbon, and picture frames if you need any of that sort of thing. :) I'm so excited for you!!
Oh YAAAYYY your bridals turned out sooo good!!! I knew the rock ones would be amazing!! Yay!!! I am excited to see the rest!!
Super cute! I love them all!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM ALL!!! Your dress is GORGEOUS I love the colors :) Can't wait for your announcement!!
Beautiful!!! How exciting! I got your announcement in the mail the other day and it is so darling:)
Wow...that is some awesome photography on the bridals. You look absolutely stunning!! We got the announcement yesterday :) We are super happy we will be able to come to everything! I'm so glad that we were able to spend time with you guys in Zions. You are awesome and hilarious and I love you!
So much fun! I love them all! PS I totally have that black and white pokadot skirt! Great minds think alike!
Hey Shelly! Love all of the pics. You are beautiful and happy. So sorry I missed your shower. I am super pregnant and due any day. Its not a great excuse, but its the truth! Its been a little rough. Hope everything is just wonderful on your big day! xoxo. Love, Brand
Post a Comment