So...
I'm getting MARRIED in 3 DAYS!!!!
...which tells you why my blog has been a little ignored...
We are doing a TON of FUN stuff...but I just don't feel like using my few spare moments to blog them... So someday soon...eventually...I promise I will stop neglecting this :)
But for now...
3 DAYS!
3 comments:
Speaking of which! I totally missed your bridal shower! And I just got your announcement and I'm sorry to say but I will not be able to attend! See, this is the issue with living at home...people HIDE MY MAIL! And or just don't give it to me. Your invites have been sitting in our office under some magazines for the past who knows how long! I'm so sorry! I am super excited for you though, and I wish you the best of luck! Enjoy your new soon to be hubby :) Have a hot sexy Honeymoon! And savor each moment of this time in your life!
Hey michelle! I found your blog, just added you as a friend to my blog! hope your new married life is great!! how are you? Lets be BLOG friends!!!
Okay, so I know I just saw you like 3 days ago... but I think you should update your blog :)
Post a Comment