9.06.2009

We're ALIVE!! :)

No need to panic..we are still alive and very WELL! :) Lets just say summer=having fun...and not so much blogging about it! I am finally getting around to it now so no more lecturing me. I have returned to the blogging world!
Our summer has been filled with SO much fun! So in no particular order really (because I didn't want to re-upload these to fix them) here are a few of the smaller events that made up our summer! (bigger ones to come soon!)
...We went shootin'...




...did some off roadin'...


...Cheered on the SL BEES...


...loved each other... :)


..soaked everyone in the Springdale 4th of July parade...



...we were pretty tough...

...watched some alpine days fireworks with the Anderson crew...


...went on a few motorcycle rides.... (MY FAV)




...Jordanelle...


...Got some treats on the road...
These are just a few highlights of our fun summer. We are busy but having a lot of fun! :) The rest of our fun deserves its own blog!

No comments: