9.06.2009

...Lake Powell...

One of our FAVORITE vacations of the year is Lake Powell! It has been an Anderson tradition for years and I'm definitely loving being part of it! It is an awesome week of fun and much needed relaxation..plus this year it was like a 2nd honeymoon vacation! I have quite a few pics...so ENJOY!

...Beautiful Lake Powell...

...Dave and I chillaxin in the boat...


...My hot husband and our hot new jet ski...


...Me cruisin on the jet ski...


A big group of the boys also did a little rapelling down a random cliff into the water. Very cool to watch...some day I will do it too :)

...Dave showin off his skillz...


...Me skiin my little heart out...


... uh...this would also be me. Notice to the far right of the picture is my ski...that skin colored appendage a little to the left of it straight up in the air is my leg...and that dark blob is my head. No worries I survived...though that was definitely the worst wedgie of my life...


...Me trying out the wakeboard for the first time...


...Dave showin off his awesome wakeboarding skills...


:) My hot husband :)


...his crazy wakeboarding hand...


...chillaxin on the boat some more....



Oh Lake Powell we miss you already! Until next year...

No comments: