Just a quick little update...
- Still can't get enough of him :) In case you don't know I have the best hubby in the whole world. I'm pretty sure this whole marriage thing gets better by the day. LOVING it :)
-Speaking of him...I also CAN'T WAIT to move to this beautiful place he built me :) Ah I LOVE it. And I can at least tell you it is getting close because I officially got my garage opener today!! YAY!

-Cannot wait to be playing with these 5...and a half :) We are counting down the days till they get here....
( I guess I should say 4...there dad is just as crazy)


4 comments:
the house looks so awesome. great job you guys. I hope you'll post a tour inside too.
Steph is prego?! What! When is she due? And your house looks beautiful! :)
That is so exciting! You'll have to let me know when she finds out what she's having.
I'm kind of sad you guys aren't in the ghetto true value any more. I loved having you guys so close; but I'll admit I am looking forward to scones at your house.
Post a Comment