11.25.2009

I'm Thankful For...

I may be somewhat absent of the blog world lately...and I promise to update eventually...
but
I am still THANKFUL for....



my AMAZING hubby :) ...I just can't quite get enough of him
  • my parents
  • dave's parents
  • my sibs and sibs in law

Kael-Aidan-Owen-and future baby girl


Cohen-Kennedy



Sisi-Kai




our cute house (thanks to that AMAZING hubby above)



the temple

  • the gospel
    our heater
  • fuzzy socks
  • my job...even if I don't like it sometimes
  • food
  • a nice warm BED.which I WILL be thankful for soon.we hope.not that we don't LOVE the air mattress
  • the simplicity of PB & J's
  • our health
  • the holidays
  • LOVE
  • hand sanitizer
  • memories
  • the internet
There is so much much more that I am so thankful for. We are LOVING life and almost everything it has to offer! HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

3 comments:

Krista said...

great things to be thankful for. We lived on an air matress for a couple months when we moved to new york. I forgot how nice a real bed was!

Annalisa said...

Clayton and I did the air mattress too. You become REALLY thankful when you can finally sleep on a real mattress again.

tiffany nicole said...

You guys are such a hot couple :) I wish I got to talk to you at Thanksgiving! I'm happy for you guys and that you are loving the married life!!!