We can't believe summer is already over...it went by way too fast this year. We tried to fit a few more fun things into August before it was too late!
One night in August there was a meteor shower..so we decided to have a "campout" in the backyard. It was so pretty outside and the weather was perfect! We woke up early of course thanks to the sun...and the sprinklers...and went to breakfast at Kneaders :)
...After Breakfast we headed out to do some shooting...
Later in August it was the annual Falslev Family Reunion, which is part of my dads family. This year they decided to do some "Minute to Win It" challenges, and it turned out to be a lot of fun!

...I was the 1st challenge...you had to pick paper bags that were different heights off of the ground, with your mouth, without letting anything touch the ground but your feet....it was rough to say the least....

...Shandi's challenge was to pull every Kleenex out of the box as fast as possible. She had some serious speed!...

...Reed's challenge was probably the funniest to watch...he had to get a cookie from his forehead to his mouth..using only his facial muscles...
Dave has always loved photography and decided to take advantage of some of the great weather we had this summer to take some AMAZING pictures..and I need to show some more off :)

...Mt. Timpanogos Temple...
We decided to take the Jet Ski's out for one last ride before it got to cold. This time we took them up to Deer Creek. I had never been there and it was so much fun! It was really windy so it was pretty much like riding Jet Ski's in the ocean!!
...September...
Labor Day weekend took us down to Zion for one last warm trip of the year. Most of our time was spent golfing and swimming :)
Labor Day weekend took us down to Zion for one last warm trip of the year. Most of our time was spent golfing and swimming :)

...Dave coolin off...
The next weekend was good ol' Peach Days up in Lil BC. It is such a fun weekend full of family traditions...not to mention my mom's favorite "holiday". :)
And now...we are OFFICIALLY CAUGHT UP!! :) Hopefully this teaches me that getting 9 months behind is not the best idea...hope you enjoyed the trip back in time :)











2 comments:
yay, now I don't have to blog stalk you anymore! I love how it looks like I am peeing my pants in the corner while you are in the splits.
I loved your updates. All of them. Please keep them coming and if you want to come down for a warm weekend, call me!
Post a Comment