9.18.2010

A Plethora of Posts...

Alright...its the moment you've all been waiting for...I UPDATED THE BLOG!!! So sit back, relax, grab a treat (or a whole meal...its been a lonnnng time) and enjoy a trip back in time with the Andersons...all the way to January 2010!! ** you may want to click back one to older posts if you would like to go in order from Jan-now :)

2 comments:

Krista said...

Hi michelle we loved looking at all the pics love sisi and kai

Anonymous said...

Michelle! I love that you finally updated your blog!! I love your house and I'm jealous that you have jet skis! How fun! It looks like you two have had a pretty darn fun year! Did you know that in almost every picture I see you in, your face is turned to one side or the other? Ha ha just somethin' I noticed. You're so cute!