9.18.2010

Movin into Spring....

...March...
Apparently March is a pretty lame month...because we have no pictures of anything we did. Most likely it is because we are usually stuck in the "winter is never going to end" blues. So lets move on to a better month...
...April...
First and very MOST IMPORTANT...my hubby had his BIRTHDAY!! :) We had a lot of fun..but I was a bad wife and forgot to take any pictures! I am used to him being the photographer..so I was a big slacker. My family took him to dinner at Benihana's and luckily the waitress took a picture of some us...so I have one picture! I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband. He is such a gentleman, so good to me, a very hard worker, hotty hot, and everything a girl could ask for. I hope you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY honey...5 whole months ago :)

Birthday Boy Dave...Me... My Sis in Law Brooke...My Bro Christopher...
Next on the agenda was a trip to Nebraska, to see my new niece Olivia!! She is
adorable but I was lame and didn't take any pix :-(

...May...
We took another trip down to Dave's Parents house in Zion. I spent a lot of time playing with this cute boy..my nephew Cohen...while the boys did some golfing. I promise Dave and I were together too...we just didnt document it!

...Nothin like a cone from McDonalds...


Playin in the backyard....if you look closely you can see we are connected by one of those "leash" things parents have for their kids. The only difference..he put it on me...and we were connected by it most of the day :)


Making some yummy chocolate cake for dessert. Licking the bowl is the best part!
We also went up to a Park in Provo Canyon and had a fun BBQ/Movie Night. We love doing this..however this time it was FREEZING. It was still a lot of fun to hang out with some friends.

Trying to stay warm in the sleeping bag :)


Still freezin...I kept this on the entire time...


Dave H...the master griller...
...June...

First on the agenda was our yearly trip to a Bees Game. We went above and beyond this year and actually went to two!

...Relaxin in our lawn seats during the game...

June also holds the lovely Lehi Roundup Rodeo. It is definitely one of the best rodeos around and we look forward to going every year.

Lehi Roundup Rodeo 2010


...Enjoyin the show...

And last but definitely not least...we took our favorite toys..the jetskis..out to Utah Lake for the first ride of the year. I am so glad we have these jet skis..it is so nice to be able to wake up on Saturday and just head out for a few hours of fun in the sun!

Yes...the water is kind of gross there...I avoid getting in if possible...

... Dave cruisin on his jet ski...

No comments: