9.18.2010

We're BACK!!!

Alright...it's the moment you've all been waiting for...I UPDATED THE BLOG!! So sit back, relax, grab a treat...or a full meal (its been a lonnng time), and enjoy a trip back in time with the Andersons...starting with January 2010!
...January...
Our January was filled with the best news ever...we could OFFICIALLY/LEGALLY MOVE IN!!! With all the mortgage fun, we thought the day would never come! It has been a lot of work, but we love being able to be newlyweds in our very own house..built by my fabulous hubby! After a few months of getting furniture, decorating, and our favorite..yard work...here is how she looks now..our HOME SWEET HOME :)

HOME SWEET HOME :)

Our lovely back yard..complete with deck built by the hubby too.
**side note...our grass is growing in much better now**


Other view of the backyard...

And welcome to the indoors... :)

I haven't taken pictures of the other rooms...but you can use your imaginations :)

...February...

Over Valentines Day/ Presidents Day weekend we took a trip down south to try and escape the never ending winter the North so kindly gives us. We try to head down every February for the St. George Parade of Homes. We love checking out new ideas for future houses...and seeing some of the crazy things people do.


Michael and I were really excited I guess :)

Relaxin in one of the houses theater rooms...these chairs were SO comfy


A good moment caugt on camera by Dave...

While we were down in St. George we decided to head down to Las Vegas for a day. We checked out the new City Center...which is so so nice...went to the Cheesecake, which of course is a must...and did plenty of shopping!


Welcome to LAS VEGAS!

The walkway by the new City Center


Mmm...Cheesecake Factory...


Us being...well..us...


Doing a little gamblin...

We also worked in a little golfing before we headed back. I guess I should say the boys did a little golfing..and I did a little golf cart driving :)


Dave and his brother Michael


I love the view at this course...so so pretty.

No comments: