5.29.2008

Memorial Day Weekend Fun...

For Memorial Day Weekend Dave and I headed down to Zion National Park with some of his family. We wish the weather would've been a little nicer to us so we could have some pool time, but it was still a nice relaxing weekend. On Saturday morning the boys went golfing while the girls did a little shopping in St. George. The rest of the time was spent with a few movies, some good hot tub time, and some nice warm walks around the town. It was a great weekend! It's weird to think that the high was probably 80, and when we go down in a few weeks for the reunion it will probably be 100!
The trail we walked on up to the Park. It was so pretty!
Dave and I on our walk through lovely Springdale!
Clayton showing off his golfing skills!



CUTE CUTE Cohen, Annalisa and Clayton's little guy. I LOVE his big eyes!



Sometims I do some random dance moves when I think nobody is paying attention and Dave sneaks a picture!


Thanks for a great weekend Dave!















6 comments:

Krista said...

looks like a fun weekend and the pics look awesome. I especially like the dance pose.

Anonymous said...

cool post meh:) Thats funny u put the soaring eagle pic:)

dsa

Annalisa said...

Cute pictures. It's so fun to catch up on your blog.

Shannon said...

Holy cow this is so crazy! I was looked at Emily Harrison-Hartmans blog and I saw your sisters and then saw yours then when i went back to mine you had left me a comment! Is that wierd or what? I guess we just think alike! Your pictures are so cute. It has been a long time. We should get together.

Chris, Brooke, and Jude said...

I was going to put that picture in...but she didn't get a good picture of me doing it. Although, I didn't do a good job of shoving it in his face.

Anonymous said...

Your comment to me made me laugh so hard. hahaha. I totally miss those days. My number is (435)313-3635. PLEASE use it. haha. I am still laughing about Mike and the poop. and boy do I miss the breadsticks.