7.28.2008

4 day weekend of fun!

First off I will give you a warning...this post has a MILLION pictures! 1st because my sister and her cute family are here visiting and 2nd because I LOVE my new camera! :) So I'll give you a quick recap and then let the pictures do the talking!
Wednesday: I know this isn't part of the 4 day weekend...but Wednesday I got to go to the New Employee Training for Deseret First. It was lots of fun and yes I dominated all the games and won a free DFCU shirt :) Yay! Then Dave and I headed up to BC to hang out with the fam.
Thursday: Happy Pioneer Day Utahns! I got to spend Thursday with my whole family and Dave bowling, going to Kung Fu Panda, bbqing, playing Apples to Apples, and lighting fireworks!!
This has to be one of my favorite pictures ever of Owen. :) He is such a cutie and is CONSTANTLY giggling! He is such a fun baby to have around!

My beautiful sister and her hubby/my future dentist. I'm so glad they could come and visit!

Kael and I...or according to him, my boyfriend and I. We had some "relationship drama" this night. We were trying to go get some ice cream and he wouldn't get in the car so I said "Kael, do you want to go on a date with me?" and as he put his head down frowning he replied " But isn't it true you're in love with someone else?"... I tried very hard not to crack a smile as he continued " It's just that I heard you are in love with Dave" :) What a cutie! So he is my 2nd boyfriend! Guess Dave will have to share! :)


Oh how I love this game! It is always so much fun. If you've never played it I highly recommend it!

The whole gang (minus me the photographer) playing a little late night Apples to Apples!

Stephanie and Owen getting ready for some bowling!
Christopher and Brooke waiting for their turn..
Dave and I :)

Kael...he always gets so excited about putting on the shoes...gross..but cute :)
Aidy boy kind of in a daze I guess but he had fun!
My goofy little brother Nathan ..
The winners, my dad and Stephanie. They killed us all! My mom and Joey were there too but I guess they are good at hiding from the camera!
Joey, ready to be a pyro with the fireworks!

Friday: Friday was filled with ALL DAY shopping at the outlets in Park City. I managed to find yet another pair of shoes..:).. a couple shirts, and a shirt for Dave. I didn't get any before or during pictures..but as you can tell by the following after pics..it was a LONG day!

Nathan sleepin...

Owen sleeping...I had a picture of Kael and Aidan sleeping too but they just randomly disappeared! So there are days 1&2...the rest to come!

No comments: