7.13.2008

Random 2 other pics that belong in the next blog...

Who knows why these pics didn't show up on the other blog...but here they randomly are...good ol blogger...boggles my mind sometimes!


My new birthday dress...well ensemble because I got the shoes and jewels too :)
Dave and I all filled up with pie....thanks for coming up to party with me and the fam! :)

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy Birhtday! Love the dress and shoes... good choices!

Anonymous said...

I am guessing you weren't a winner winner chicken dinner of the lake powell extravaganza?

Savanna said...

adorable dress, Thank you for the pie

Michael Anderson said...

sorry i didn't send a gift...but you still have time to send me one!! :)

Michelle said...

wooo i'm a stalker and I found your blog. well it wasn't that hard, I mean all i had to do was click on your name from the side of cheyennes but anyways we can be blogging buddies now. woo

Jami West said...

You are so cute Michelle! You are Dave are so perfect together :) I love your dress and shoes. Way pretty!

Anonymous said...

Hey .....

such a fun blog.... and so great to see your family

We love you