What a fun weekend/beginning of the week! I LOVE the 4th of July! It is defnitely one of my very favorite holidays...probably because it means my birthday is right around the corner but its always so much fun. This year I went with Dave and his family down to the Annual Durfey Family Reunion in Zion National Park. It is always so much fun...definitely HOT..but so fun. We didn't get a ton of pictures because we were usually busy playing games, cooling off in the pool, or boating at Sand Hollow..but I caught a few while we were golfing on Saturday afternoon.
My favorite part of golfing...:)
Clayton showing off his skills...if it were up to Clayton we would've golfed the whole weekend!
Dave showing off his skills too. He is pretty darn good!
Me being the best caddy around...aka filling up the water bottles, taking cool photos, and driving the golf cart like a crazy woman. It was lots of fun and my first time spectating/caddying :)When we got back my birthday was right around the corner. Dave decided on Tuesday, the night before my birthday he would take me on a pre-birthday picnic to one of our favorite spots, Timpanogas Park. After that he took me shopping! What a great boyfriend I have! :)
I realize I look kind of like a big dork in this picture...but what can I say I was pretty excited!
Dave and I enjoying our picninc...Thanks Dave!On my actual birthday I was a little bummed that I to had to work all day and didn't get to be with my fam but Dave still managed to make me feel pretty special. He spoiled me and took me to dinner and we watched my favorite show "So you think you can dance". Then I got one of the greatest presents ever, a massaging shower head. Dave has one of these at his parents house and I tried it out once...SO AMAZING. I wish I could shower all day. I also got one of the best things I could've asked for. My CUTE nephew and best buddy Kael called me and sang Happy Birthday! My sis sent it in a video too..i LOVED it.
Then today we had a triple birthday party since Monday was Dave's nephew Cohen's 1st birthday, Tuesday was his Dad's and Wednesday was mine :) It was full of delicious food! Dave's sweet parents got me an awesome new suitcase and his sister Krista and her hubby got me some cool pedicure stuff. Thanks guys! I'm excited for a fun Friday with Dave and a fun weekend of more birthday ness with my family and Dave. I'm spoiled! :) Thanks everyone for your birthday wishes!
Oh and don't forget to cross your fingers that I win the Lake Powell $5000 cruise in the morning on KBULL...the announcement is at 7:15...ahh i hope i win! I'll let you all know either way. Wish me luck!

2 comments:
Swizeet post meh:) Good Luck with Kbull!!
I love that you enter contests. I hope you win. You've been winning up a storm already. Just rub you magic good luck penny. I'm glad you had a fun birthday and that's a perfect way to top the evening with sytycd don't you think?
Post a Comment