Wow what a birthday...or should I say week?! It was all so much fun! This is kind of the never ending post because I SO many pictures thanks to my favorite birthday present.... a CAMERA!! Yay! I love it! I'm going to be a blogging master now. haha. So to make this easy I'll just kinda do a recap of all the fun ness so I never forget...and then there is the picture mania! (some of this may be a repeat from last post)...
Tuesday was an oh so fun "pre-birthday picnic and shopping" Thanks again Dave! :)
Wednesday was my actual big bad 21st birthday...oh I'm getting so old. It started off with me having to wakeup bright and early to go to a meeting for work. Wahoo. Nothing like learning about compliance at 8 am on your birthday..ha anyway..then I hurried to go get my new and improved drivers licencse. It was MUCH needed...my old picture looked like I am about 12 ( i know i don't look much older than that regularly) and I had a serious tan line...not too hot. Hopefully this one will be better. Anyway...after working till 6..Dave took me to dinner at Chilis and then to the park to play on the swings which I love and then to watch my very favorite "So you think you can dance" :) Thanks for all the calls and texts everyone! :)
Thursday was full of triple birthday party fun for me, Cohen (Dave's nephew), and Lynn (Dave's dad). Sadly I have no pictures of it but it was lots of fun. Thanks for the gifts and fun guys!
Friday night Dave took me to Cafe Rio and Hancock and then we went Jeeping. So much fun. Mmm I sure do love Cafe Rio.
Saturday I headed up to the lovely BC and my parents took me birthday shopping. Of course I got shoes...2 more pairs...I'm addicted.. a cute dress...a shirt ... and some jewels...i'm spoiled :) Thanks Mom and Dad! That night we went to dinner for mine and my little brothers birthdays ( they are 3 days apart) with my older brother, his wife Brooke,her parents and my parents. It was pretty darn tasty and Chris and Brooke gave me some excellent new exercise equipment :)
They gave us each our own personal little cakes after singing a crazy version of Happy Birthday...I liked yours better Brooke! :)
Sunday morning my cousin Allen and his wife Savanna blessed little baby Masen and then we had a little breakfast. That night my fam and Dave came over for some delicious pie too. :)
Thanks everyone for such a fun birthday! You're all the greatest and I love you!
2 comments:
That baby Masen sure is a cutie, Can you e-mail the pics that you took of him and at the baby blessing thanks a bunch.
Masen is really cute. And Logan is SO old and cute! I couldn't even believe that it was him! Looks like you had a good birthday....see you on Friday! :)
Post a Comment