
So ever since the good ol' days of working at Brigham Medical Clinic I have been one to call in and try to win things on the radio. In all these years I have been caller 7 or 9 or 12...whatever you aren't supposed to be...UNTIL NOW! Last night as I was driving home from work I was talking to my mom on the phone and I heard the dj of KBULL 93...the best station ever...say be caller 13 now...so I told my mom I had to go and started trying. After 3 attempts getting a busy signal I decided I'd give it one more chance and then I heard it ...the blessed ring. WINNER!! MOOO! (thats what they make you do)
I am now the proud winner of a $50 free gas card....AND I am qualified to win a "$5000 Lake Powell Cruise" ...complete with house boat and speed boat for 10 days! :) Keep your fingers crossed that on July 11th mine is the name they call. Wouldn't that be the greatest?! Wahoooo!
Now i'm off on a beautiful 4 DAY VACATION!! Hopefully I don't get fried! Happy 4th!!
3 comments:
Yay Michelle I am so proud of you that you won something!! :) Hopefully you get that trip, that would be a good bday present for ya!! :)
Awesome. You are so like your mom. I swear she used to win stuff all the time. You rock. I hope you had an awesome vacation.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Post a Comment