Can I just say I love summer! It's the greatest. Even though I have to work all day long, Dave and I are managing to squeeze some fun in all the extra minutes. We've made a trip to visit the fam in B.C. and hike the classic "B"... had a super fun movie/bbq night in the park with a bunch of friends, took an amazing motorcycle ride up to Heber and Park City for some much needed shopping and delicious milk shakes, and of course went to the Lehi Roundup Rodeo! The summer has been so fun so far and it's just begun!
Dave and I during our lovely hike to the "B" in lil BC. I believe that shortly after this photo we had a not so pleasant encounter with a 5 foot snake! Believe me when I say it was that long because I am that long and we were a very close comparison. Dave barely stopped me from stepping right on its head because I was looking the other way! Gross!!
Ha this would be the joys of our movie/bbq night in Timpanogas Park. It is such a nice park. We had a delicious bbq, played some frisbee and then set up a giant screen across the whole pavillion and watched the classic "Three Amigos" :) That movie never gets old.
Dave and I at the bbq... Obviously we both thought we were supposed to show a different emotion in this picture. Dave went for tough and I guess I just went straight for cheeseball! Ha ha oh well I still like it!
Dave decided to put me and Holly in charge of setting up the projector stand. As you can see we are easily distracted and had to have a little sword fight first. I totally won though...even if I'm about a foot shorter! :)
Haha we are attempting to look way tough. I don't know if we accomplished that but it sure was fun!
This is my roomie Michelle....me Michelle...and our friend Aly. Yes it does get a little confusing living with someone with the same name but she is a great roomie! So fun!
Dave, Me, and Holly :)
I can't belive I am posting this picture since I look like a big nerd...or I believe Dave put it as Marvin the Martian haha :) since I have a little body with a giant helmet head. :) I have to post it as proof to my mom that yes I wear a helmet! :) This is on the side of the road on our way up to Heber/Park City.
Mmm grabbing a delicious burger and shake at Granny's in Heber. If you have never been there, you need to get a shake there soon. They are SO good and believe me.. I know my ice cream!
And last but not least here we are at the Lehi Roundup Rodeo. I love Rodeos! Everytime I go to one it makes me want to have a horse...until the guy during the Bucking got Bucked off and his head got stomped on by his horse. Thats when I change my mind to a Pony. :) It was so much fun. Thanks for so many fun dates Dave! :) Oh and I can't forget. Last night was the greatest ever. Dave and I went with some friends to the UVU phoria...AMAZING! UVSC is now officially UVU! Wahoo! We got to eat delicious Costa Vida and melt in the hot sun until it was time for the concert with Josh Gracin, Joe Nichols, and Colin Raye. We got to sit so close! During one of Josh's songs he started to walk through the fans and yes he reached out ...grabbed my hand... and squeezed it! I was so excited! So great! :) The concert was so good. I loved all 3 of the singers and it ended with some fireworks! Yay UVU! Dave took some pictures that I have to steal from him still so I'll be posting them soon along with some from our adventure this weekend to Dave's family reunion in Zions! Its going to be so hot! I can finally get my tan...or fried. Whatever happens first! :) Then its my big bad 21st birthday...yay :) ...and then my favorite sister ever and her cute boys...yes you are part of that Joey...are coming to visit and i'm SO excited!!
2 comments:
Good Times:) dsa
What a blog. I loved it. I am so jealous about the concert, that sounds amazing. I want a famous person to touch me. and maybe kiss me....
Post a Comment