This last saturday we had a bit of a girly afternoon/evening. First my mom, sis in law Brooke, her mom, and my bestest cousin Shandi met me at The Gateway for lunch at California Pizza Kitchen. I made the mistake of parking on the complete opposite side of the mall...so my heels and I made quite the bond.
Me, Shandi, and Brooke after our tasty meal...
After our yummy meal and lots of chatting we hopped on Trax over to the Conference Center for the Relief Society Broadcast. Shandi made me a little nervous because as we were getting on, she told me this story...she works in the instacare, and a lady had recently been in because she got shut in the door of the frontrunner!!! What?! How does that happen?! I have always had that fear at grocery stores with their automatic doors and my small size...I almost got shut in one at Kents in Brigham City if it weren't for an old man and his wheel chair just in time!! Yikes!
My cute mom :)
Upon arriving and being directed to our seats...little did we know we were SOO close. It was very cool. I've never been all up close and personal like that. I loved President Uchdorf's talk the best. He is a very funny man and talked on a very interesting and helpful subject. I loved it!
The lovely choir...they were very good and sounded pretty sweet in the conference center!!

Our wonderful Prophet, his counselors, and a few other guys. I was a little annoyed that his security guy wouldn't just move his head for a minute so I could get a better pic. I wish he would've just had to tie his shoe for one second or something! Anyway, thanks for a fun evening girls! :)

Our wonderful Prophet, his counselors, and a few other guys. I was a little annoyed that his security guy wouldn't just move his head for a minute so I could get a better pic. I wish he would've just had to tie his shoe for one second or something! Anyway, thanks for a fun evening girls! :)




3 comments:
Hi Meh!
I've never dropped my cell phone, but my curiosity got me locked out on a 4 foot balcony on the 13th floor in Oakland California on Christmas Eve!
It was my boss' office, and I always wanted to know what it would be like to stand out on that balcony. Little did I know that the door automatically locked right behind me. It was about 4 pm, windy and cold and all I had in my hand was a free pen I had gotten at the bank that morning.
At around 5 pm an armored car drove up to the bank 13 floors below me to pick up that day's cash. I threw the pen down and hit one of the guards on the head. He looked up, gave me a dirty look and went inside the bank! I guess they couldn't hear me yelling.
About 6 pm one of the accountants came back to the office to "peek" in the boss' office. Luckily he saw me and let me in! What a horrible Christmas Eve that would have been!
Glad you got a cool new phone though!
Love Ya!
Grandma Hames
Meh! I loved our girly day, I agree with you in planning another one with shopping and food! My 3 favoritest things: Family, Shopping, and Food. And your cell phone story is so hilarious the way that you describe it. I love the real photo of the storm drain, it totally makes the story. Hahaha
Looks fun! I went to the brodacast with my mom and sister too. You had totally awesome seats. We were supposed to be down there with our stake but shopped a little too long then parking was a Nighmare!! and were about 20 mins late. We were in the nosebleeds. But still a great meeting! When are you coming to the good old Brigham City again, lets get together.
I got your message and my number is 730-1119.
Post a Comment