10.20.2008

Test your brain!

I have played this a couple times...ok it is entertaining me quite a bit here at work! :) So far my brain is 20 years old...so not too shabby but I must get better! See if your brain is old as you!

- Wait for it to say start, then push Start

- Wait for the countdown 3,2,1, then some numbers will appear.

- Memorize the numbers position on the screen because the will quickly disappear. When they do click the cirlces from least to greatest (being the numbers that used to be there).

- It will go through a few rounds and it gets harder as you go.

- When the game is over it will calculate how old your brain is!
** The smaller the number the smarter you are :) **

Test your brain

Enjoy and let me know how smart you are! :)

6 comments:

The Johnsons said...

I hate your game. It's dumb.

Unknown said...

I clicked on your page, read "Test your brain!" and I am now writing this...please notice that I did not write "I then read your post under "Test your brain!""...

It is 10:56pm...I am sorry but the testing of my brain will have to come another night.

Anonymous said...

hmmm... 26 on my first game... dsa:)

Grandma Sid said...

36 on my first try. Not too bad for an old lady:)

Jami West said...

K. I'm not even telling you how OLD I am! So sad! I love your picture at the top.

Chris, Brooke, and Jude said...

dumb! I agree with the Johnson's. It is impossible! It may be harder becuase I get side tracked with friends.