Yes you read correctly...we took another road trip adventure! Dave's fam was going down to stay at their uncle's house for the week in Laguna Beach to take the lil kids to Disneyland. We couldn't be left out..even if we had work and school...so I got off work at 2 on Thursday and we were there by 10:30! :) SO much FUN!
Friday we just relaxed the day away...got delicious milkshakes at Ruby's...walked on the beach..and did a little shopping!
We spent all day Saturday running all over six flags. I can't even believe we went on some of the rides we did. They were so crazy! 20 stories high...76 mph...face down...SO FUN! Here are some links to our top 2 favs... warning...they are from a person riding the rollercoasters point of view...so it may make you a little nauseous!
Ha gotta love the log flume...except that I was completely SOAKED the rest of the day..including the drive home.
I didn't have a ride buddy for this one...so this little black girl that was about 11 sat by me. She was lookin pretty brave until we got to the top of the hill...a few choice words came out of her mouth but I'm glad she said them for the both of us!
The SUPERMAN...it goes 0-102 in 6 seconds! The wait was not so fun..especially since we got all loaded in and a "larger" man was behind us and his lap bar couldn't go down far enough. It was probably the saddest/funniest conversation to watch the ride kid try to explain that he was too big to ride...
It was such a fun weekend and although driving so far wasn't so much fun it was well worth the adventure! :)
Peace out for the long ride home...

4 comments:
Congrats girl on the engagement! Also your trip to six flags made me so sad! Only because I miss it SO much. We went last summer and boy was it fun... minus it was like 110! haha. Looks like you had a lot of fun!
I want your life.
I'm glad I could catch up with the pics. I didn't dare watch the movie clips. I believe you...it made me sick just thinking about it. It was a way long drive home huh. We even broke it up but soooo long.
How fun! I love it a lot. I will have you know I spent many many nights at Laguna beach back in the day...oh the joy. And I am SO proud of you for eating In-N-Out so many times...I would have done the same. :)
Post a Comment