3.24.2009

A tease from spring...

Since the weather decided to pretend to be Spring for a few days, Dave and I decided to take advantage of it! After my final dress fitting....which I LOVE :)... we went to lunch with my parents and then we were off on a motorcycle ride! YEAH! I LOVE motorcycle rides! We headed up Spanish Fork Canyon off towards Manti for awhile, took some fun pictures, and then headed back for a milkshake!

:) a fun mirror picture!


my hot future hubby and me :)


The weather was sooo nice...and now its freezing! What the heck Utah spring?? Can't you just be normal...just this once?! We are counting down the days till we can go again! .....and the fact that we are getting hitched in 4 months from yesterday!!! :):):)

2 comments:

Krista said...

I love that you are so happy and in love.

Shandi and James said...

4 more months!!!!!!!!! YAY!