We are SOOO EXCITED because starting TOMORROW this....
THIS :):):)
YAY!!!! :) Obviously it won't be this exact house...we have made it "our own" but it is very similar. Use your imagination and put stacked rock where the bricks are...the garage will be tannish.. it has a hip roof instead of a gable (since I'm sure so many of you know what that means :) )..and it won't have those grids in the window...BUT
We are SOOO EXCITED :)
Hole diggin...(excavation for all you men out there) starts TOMORROW!!! :)

6 comments:
congrats on the wedding!
woah! Thats awesome, I wish I knew what I was doing with life so we could get a house... Maybe in a few years. haha
WOW! Building a house huh!? That's HUGE! Congrats girl! I'm excited for you!
Wahoo! I love building.
Holy Cow, How exciting is that!? LOVE IT!
Um, Wow! I love that house! Mark and I have been house hunting for a while now.... slim pickins! :) But I LOVE that one!
Post a Comment