I got this idea from the lovely Rockstar Diaries and a few pals blogs and it is actually quite fun to think about what truly makes you "terribly happy". I highly recommend doing it for yourself.. Here are a few of the many many things I thought of that make me
OH SO HAPPY :)
1- When Dave kisses me on the forehead...
2- Laughing until I cry...
3- Motorcycle rides through the mountains...
4- Hearing my nephews giggle...
5- Getting my hair washed at a salon... you know it feels good
6- Christmas morning with my family...
7- Planning my future with Dave...
8- Star gazing at Lake Powell...
9- Warm sand in between my toes at the beach...
10- Reminiscing with my family...
I can think of about 20 more right now but the list is supposed to be 10 so I will stop. I highly recommend taking the time to think about it. It makes you smile just thinking of the list!
In other news..
**we just got back from a fun trip to lovely Nauvoo with my familia...a post to come soon
**the foundation is in on our house and the plumber is there today.... !!! :) pics soon...
Hope you are all loving this weather as much as me!
No comments:
Post a Comment