9.06.2009

Mr. & Mrs.

It's official :) July 23, 2009 we officially became The Andersons and we're lovin it! Here are the highly anticipated photos! :)


The beautiful Salt Lake Temple on our big day!


Officially Mr. & Mrs.


The happy couple :)




I realize I look kind of creepy in this picture..but these are my sweet 6 inch heels! LOVED them..but was definitely done with them by mid-reception!

Me and my best buddy Kael :)

Yay!


Just struttin my stuff when the photographer gave Dave the camera for a little bit :)



My next fav :)


If you look closely I did get some air too!

Tied for my fav :)

Tied for my fav :)


I loved our cake! So simple and cute!

The whole Larsen clan :)

The whole Anderson clan :)

Me and my cute cute nephews

Me and one of my best buddies Chey :)

This is when I was definitely done for the day...my shoes kicked off sittin on the floor!

After the big day we headed to sunny Orlando and Daytona Beach for the best honeymoon ever! :) We actually don't have very many pics..so you will just have to imagine Sea World, Aquatica, Universal Studios, Aquatica, and the most beautiful hotel ever :)

6 comments:

Veater Family said...

Love, Love, Love them!!! You are sooo beautiful!! :) What a perfect day!

Krista said...

Beautiful pics. They turned out fantastic. Are you back to blogdom...p.s. you are officially joining fam list now...sorry for the delay.

Unknown said...

absolutely gorgeous!!! my favorite pic...(just if you want to know) is the one where you guys are just behind the reflecting pool...ah beautiful!!! I too love your cake, I have a thing for cakes I think they totally set the mood for the whole party. Just like you said simple but lovely :)

Ty and Whit said...

yay! wedding pictures! i have been dying to see them. You look so beautiful! Congrats, married life is the best!!

Krista said...

okay so sisi and I are looking at your pics and sisi just said, "I like michelle cause she has long hair." Umm. try not to cut it. ;)
then about the cake. Sisi said, yum, I stick my fingers in the cake and eat it because it was so yummy. I'm going to eat the cake ALL GONE!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful day you had! So great! You look beautiful!