...July...
July was a VERY BUSY month for us. It was full of birthdays, a family reunion, Lake Powell, our 1st Anniversary..and plenty more. It was so busy..and oh so fun...it gets a post all to itself!!
We started out the month with the annual Durfey Reunion over the 4th of July weekend. This reunion is Dave's dad's side of the family, and it takes place down in Zion National Park. It is always so hot...and so fun!!

We of course had the usual throwing Lynn in the pool...although this looks like he is walking on water..he did fall all the way in...

And a small dip for little Easton too! :) He is not a big fan of the water...
We have a lot of fun games as the whole family....including the annual "Bear Hunt" led by Barry..

...He is the best Bear Hunt Leader around...
Next in line was my little brother Nathan's birthday on the 6th...which he celebrated in lovely Panama. we can't belive he has already been gone over a year!! He is doing great and loving it!
The next day it was off to our annual Lake Powell trip which is one of the biggest highlights of our year. This year we celebrated 3 birthdays...Lynn, Cohen, and Mine..while down there..and had lots of fun!

...On our long drive down to fabulous Lake Powell...yes we drove all the way home from St. George..and then all the way to Lake Powell the next day...lots of driving...

Beautiful Lake Powell..**I have to give a shout out to my hubby's incredible photography skills..all these awesome pictures were taken by him...I love them!...and him :)**

Ah I miss it...**another side note...to do a little bragging for my husband...this was the picture of the day on KSL Weather when we came home...YAY DAVE! :)

...We were lucky and had a daily storm right around 4 or 5 when the weather is usually so hot you can't stand it...it was so nice to have a little hour cool down...
When we got home we got to celebrate my birthday a little bit :) First I got to open my presents...and I got.....my new favorite toy...and almost constant companion....
I was SO excited!!! I love love love it! I love being able to surf the internet...read as many books as I want...and play games..all with one handy dandy device :) Happy Birthday to Me!
My family also took me us to one of my favorites for lunch...The Cheesecake Factory...YUM..and spoiled me with gift cards for a shopping spree!
My family also took me us to one of my favorites for lunch...The Cheesecake Factory...YUM..and spoiled me with gift cards for a shopping spree!
...Some of the Larsen Fam...
We then celebrated Annalisa and Michael's birthdays...which I have no pictures of...but they are more July Birthdays..which are the best of course! :)
My sister and her fam came to visit for the month, and I again managed not to take any pictures. I would steal some pictures from her blog... but... apparently slacking on updates on the blog runs in the family... ... ... hint hint... ...
And last but NOT LEAST.....drum roll please...was our 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! Can you believe it has already been 1 WHOLE YEAR?? Time sure does fly...but it has been the best year of my life! I am so happy I am married to such an amazing man FOREVER! :) To celebrate we spent a 3 day weekend down in Fabulous Las Vegas at the Planet Hollywood Towers. It was so much fun to just be able to relax together for the weekend!
And last but NOT LEAST.....drum roll please...was our 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! Can you believe it has already been 1 WHOLE YEAR?? Time sure does fly...but it has been the best year of my life! I am so happy I am married to such an amazing man FOREVER! :) To celebrate we spent a 3 day weekend down in Fabulous Las Vegas at the Planet Hollywood Towers. It was so much fun to just be able to relax together for the weekend!

...Waiting for our tasty anniversary lunch at the Cheesecake Factory...**sidenote again.. I promise we don't only eat there...apparently it was the place we chose for a lot of "big events" this year :) It is delcious though!















1 comment:
k Dave's photography is amazing!!!! love it. and that picture of cohen on the boat looks EXACTLY like Dave when he was little, it's just crazy really! Happy(late)Anniversary...looks like a fun trip!
Post a Comment